Fintricity’s Managing Partner, Alpesh Doshi will be sitting on the Smart Contracts panel at Quantech’s Distributed Ledger event in London this November 2016.
He will be joining the Founder of Ethereum and peers from Barclays, R3, Gruppo Intesa and Rabobank. We hope to see some of you there!
Thursday, 3rd Nov 2016 at 16:45
Panel: Smart contracts
- Do smart contracts actually belong in the finance sector?
- Do you see value in smart contracts to improve call processes?
- Discuss the various types of potential smart contracts and smart contract platforms.
- What are the roles of smart contracts in automated execution for derivatives trading.
- What are the challenges that smart contracts create for existing contract law?
- How will smart contracts be incorporated into the existing legal framework?
- Could smart contracts actually drive legal changes?
- How might smart contracts modernise financial products, such as mortgages?
- How will personal and commercial insurance change with smart contracts?
- Is there a demand? Can this technology increase customer satisfaction?
Vitalik Buterin, Founder of Ethereum
- Lee Braine: Investment Bank CTO Office, Barclays
- Adam Furgal: Director R3 Global Collaborative Lab, R3 CEV
- Massimo Morini: Head of Interest Rates, Credit and Inflation Models, Gruppo Intesa Sanpaolo
- Chris Huls: Blockchain Specialist, Rabobank
- Alpesh Doshi: Managing Partner, CEO, Fintricity